Francesca Gobeille is a second-generation yoga teacher, and has been immersed in Eastern philosophy and spiritual practice since birth. She specializes in mindfulness-based yoga and meditation, influenced by current training in the Alexander Technique, and has taught yoga in New York City, San Francisco, and Amsterdam. She incorporates qigong, aromatherapy, atmospheric music, and Buddhist teachings into her classes.
Her teaching certifications and studies include:
– 200-hour certification, Integral Yoga Institute in New York City
– Therapeutic (Restorative) Yoga certification, Cheri Clampett and Arturo Peal
– Yin Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation certification, Sarah Powers
– 500-hour certification in Mindfulness Yoga and Meditation, Spirit Rock Meditation Center
– 1600+ hour Alexander Technique teacher training (current), Alexander Technique Centre Amsterdam, to be completed 2020
– Qigong for Yoga Teachers Immersion with Mimi Kuo-Deemer
Francesca’s writing has been featured in Common Ground Magazine and the Integral Yoga Teachers Association Newsletter.